We are currently looking for volunteers with experience or wanting to gain experience working with students 16+ to help run the Wellbeing Centre at Swindon College. The Wellbeing Centre consists of three Pool Tables, Table Tennis, Games Station including the Xbox and Wii. We offer open enrichment sessions for all students.
We are looking for volunteers for the following times and dates:
As a volunteer you will be provided with an extensive training including:
· Safeguarding Level 2
· Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health
· Certificate in Challenging Behaviour
· Certificate in Awareness of Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
· DBS Check
· Online Induction course
And a possibility to gain a mentoring qualification
How to apply:
Click on the 'Apply now' button. If you are unable to apply on line or require further information please email email@example.com or call 01793 491591.
Closing date: 9th August 2019
An Application Form must be submitted if you wish to be considered for this post. Please note this vacancy may close sooner if sufficient applications have been received so please apply as soon as possible.
The duties will include:
· Engaging with students with awareness days and educational activities,
· Ensuring behavioural management within the centre
· Providing equipment for students
· Providing support accessing the service